This is a collection of poems, accounts of events and thoughts from inside the crazy world I live in. I just want to be free to be honest and I feel like I can't sometimes. So here it all is.

Take me as I am.

I may be insane (or whatever you want to call it) But all the best people are mad. Normal is boring. And just because I'm crazy doesn't mean I don't have a heart. [[I love you]]

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Price I Pay

I don't know where to start. Everything has been slowly crumbling for months but suddenly I feel like things are crashing through.

Harry knows me too well. He knows better than anyone when I'm lying about something. I hoped that the time apart would have strengthened my mask and yes I can decieve for a while but combined with Violet, they can read me like a book.

They have power over me because they can see through me. I don't like trusting people with anything. I hate people. I am afriad of them.

And I am fading from reality. I actually don't care to hide anymore. I'm just...letting time take me wherever.

I am too tired for this.

Goodnight.....

Just me

1 comment:

  1. Don't be afraid..When I look through you, I'm only looking for ways to fix the broken parts, not for how to destroy the few whole spots.. <3

    ReplyDelete