This is a collection of poems, accounts of events and thoughts from inside the crazy world I live in. I just want to be free to be honest and I feel like I can't sometimes. So here it all is.

Take me as I am.

I may be insane (or whatever you want to call it) But all the best people are mad. Normal is boring. And just because I'm crazy doesn't mean I don't have a heart. [[I love you]]

Monday, May 10, 2010

Free Verse

I know who my real friends are

I don't need anymore make believe.
I'm not stupid as I seem.
You seem to think that I'm naive.
Just wait and see
Wait and see
You can't control me.
There is only one person I can be.
If you can't accept that
Then we have nothing here
We'll have nothing here
If you keep acting immature
I need to break away and fly
Far away before I die

I'll wait in silence until you're done
Until you're done
Playing you're games
For now I am gone
I'm tired of your deceit
I'm tired of your make believe

I'm not the same as I was before
I know this but who can blame me?
People change
People change
But deep inside I am always me

Who I was
Who I am
Who I will always be

You can make be fly
Or break me down
But you will see
Even if you hurt me
Me is all I can ever be

No comments:

Post a Comment