This is a collection of poems, accounts of events and thoughts from inside the crazy world I live in. I just want to be free to be honest and I feel like I can't sometimes. So here it all is.

Take me as I am.

I may be insane (or whatever you want to call it) But all the best people are mad. Normal is boring. And just because I'm crazy doesn't mean I don't have a heart. [[I love you]]

Friday, May 21, 2010

Dream World

Perhaps I am spinning out of control again and I'm just too out of it to really care? I don't feel like I'm really here. I have no emotion. No feelings. It's like I have no soul. It's weird how I am just going with the flow of things. Things that SHOULD bother me greatly, but don't. Things that SHOULD make me happy but I don't react. Things that SHOULD make me angry...but don't. It's so weird.

Everything that SHOULD be makes me feel everything I shouldn't.

Am I going to wake up from this? 'Casue if you wanna get real honest...it's scaring the shit out of me.

It's like
I suddenly...

Just
Don't
Care
About ANYTHING
Anymore

Everyone I know seems to be looking inside themselves and finding out who they really are. I thought that I had already done this. I thought I already knew. But suddenly...I can't take anymore. I am not strong enough to face myself, much less anyone else.

I'm kind of slipping off an edge. I think I sort of kind of need help? But I don't want it at the same time.

I just don't care...

Just me

No comments:

Post a Comment