This is a collection of poems, accounts of events and thoughts from inside the crazy world I live in. I just want to be free to be honest and I feel like I can't sometimes. So here it all is.

Take me as I am.

I may be insane (or whatever you want to call it) But all the best people are mad. Normal is boring. And just because I'm crazy doesn't mean I don't have a heart. [[I love you]]

Saturday, July 3, 2010

if you could say one thing without repercussions, what would it be?

This question was asked on my formspring a while back.

If I could say ONE thing without reprecussions...I'm going to try to find 26.

A. You have always been there. I hate watching you leave...I hate it when you leave me in the dark, in the cold with my demons. Please, don't do it again...I can't take that anymore...this is your LAST chance. And this time...I mean it.

B. You left me when I needed you the most. I have never forgiven you for that. Too many people have abandoned me throughout my life. I'm tired of watching people go. I miss you but if I am not that important to you now, then I never was. Goodbye...I suppose...

C. I hate you all for mocking me. I've tried so hard to forgive and forget, but someone explain to me how one does so when the ghosts of their past haunt them 24/7?

D. I wish you would stop hurting him.

E. I always knew that you were there. And now I understand what you are made of. Why I can see you now, clearer than before. I know now. I understand

F. I hate your family. I am ashamed to bear your last name. You selfish people. I am not one of you.

G. I think you are a selfish bitch. Get over yourself and learn to grow up to take care of your children. Thanks to you, we are all scarred for life.

H. I learned it from you. Straight from your mouth. I told myself.

J. I don't know how you pulled me through the toughest situation of my life, but you did. I thank you for that. Even though, you are annoying sometimes. I love you. But I don't trust you.

K. You are quiet enough that people trust you. But once they do, you turn around and reveal everything to other people. Give me one reason why I should stay your friend.

L. I hate you. I didn't always but I will forevermore. Sadly, I need you.

M. You have always been there, but you don't know me at all. Release me from these chains. I am not yours to control.

N. I don't believe that my friends are willing to catch me should I start to fall. I am not strong enough for them. I am too much to handle. They will break should I lean on them. I must do this alone.

O. I don't have any regrets. Except one. And no matter how much time has been put between me and that one regret, it still comsumes me in guilt.

P. I want to tell/ talk about it. but I can't.

Q. I have wanted to kill people/ myself. But I'm fine. I promise.

R. You know I love you. Whatever you choose, I'll stand right beside you no matter what. You are my night sky. And I'm trusting you to be there if I fall. No matter what.

S. I never trusted you. Not now, not then, not ever. You will bring me down. And I will hate you for it. But not yet...

T. I'm always suspicious

U. There is only one person that I have trusted. No matter what. Even though said person has given me many reasons for me to never trust them again.

V. I feel like I am repeating myself...but I assure you that every one of these is directed towards different people.

W. The only ones that are repeated for a person are those about myself.

X. You hurt her. Do you have any idea how much I want to hurt you?

Y. You have major issues. I don't know why I bother talking to you. After everything I did, you still treated me like shit. I'm done.

Z. If you touch me again, I will call the police. And I will get someone to fuck you up. 'Cause I meant every word I said.

That was harder than it looks to complete.

I've been working on this one for WEEKS.

Here it is finally.

Just me

No comments:

Post a Comment